- Carries three 20 or 30 round AR-15 magazines in three separate pouches
- Pouches are tension-adjustable and will hold magazines with bullets forward or to the rear
- Pouches are attached to a thigh plate and a vertically adjustable hanger strap to suspend the pouches below the belt line
- An adjustable 2" leg strap secures the assembly to the upper thigh
- Pouch assembly is ambidextrous, but if worn left hand the tension screws will face forward
The injection molded Triple Hip Pouch sits low on either the right or left hip and holds 3 AR-15 or M16 20 or 30-Round magazines in separate pouches. Great for three gun matches.