- Dampens noise and kills vibration on Hoyt bows with 3/4-inch gap between the limbs
- Made from LimbSaver's proprietary NAVCOM material to dampen vibration and unwanted noise
- Helps produce a smoother and quieter shot
- Lightweight design that's quick and easy to install; for use in all harsh weather conditions
- Includes two AlphaShox dampeners
Dampen noise and kill vibration on Hoyt bows with the AlphaShox dampener from LimbSaver. Designed for Hoyt bows that have a 3/4-inch gap between the limbs, the ultra-lightweight AlphaShox installs easily without tools. It’s made from LimbSaver’s proprietary NAVCOM technology (Noise and Vibration Control Material), which effectively absorbs a wide range of frequencies to dissipate energy and vibration for improved comfort as well as deadening and silencing your bow. Quick and easy to install, AlphaShox are durably built to be used outdoors in harsh environments. This package comes with two AlphaShox limb dampeners.