- Built in Snap Cap will protect your firing pin during dry fire training
- Laser bullet is centered in the chamber with rubber o-rings
- Insert into the chamber and pull the trigger to fire a laser dot for 1/10th of a second simulating bullet impact
- Save time and money by training at home, no need to go to the range
- Batteries are good for up to 3000 shots
- Works with all LaserLyte targets
- Practice trigger control and sight alignment
- Improve your skills or teach a kid or new shooter safe shooting skills
- Brightest, most powerful laser legally allowed to produce
- Laser dot can be seen over 100 yards away at night
The caliber-specific LaserLyte Laser Trainer Cartridge offers a revolutionary way to train almost anywhere. The Laser Trainer Cartridge is the most realistic training option in LaserLyte's popular line of Laser Trainers with the choice to practice tap, rack, bang or malfunction drills. Designed to match popular calibers the Laser Trainer Cartridge fits inside the chamber and features a firing-pin activated switch that indicates bullet impact with a bright red laser dot. For the cost of one or two visits to a local range, shooting enthusiasts can enjoy a lifetime of free training with the Laser Trainer Cartridge at the location that works best for them. Each Laser Trainer Cartridge easily installs into the firing chamber in seconds, works regardless of barrel length and does not stick out of the barrel.
The Laser Trainer Cartridge activates for 1/10th of a second each time the firing pin strikes the cartridge. This modified cartridge is rimless, so the Laser Trainer Cartridge is not expelled during dry fire, which allows for tap, rack, bang or malfunction training drills. A hardened rubber plunger on the laser also acts as a built-in snap cap to protect the firing pin and two rubber rings on the laser help ensure a proper fit in order to best replicate bullet impact for accurate training. The LaserLyte Laser Trainer Cartridge requires three 377 batteries (included), good for approximately 3,000 shots.