- Installs in seconds on rail-equipped pistols
- Fits any pistol with .70-inch Picatinny rail
- Includes a Class IIIA Master Module laser and two laser housings that are perfectly tailored to fit most rail-equipped subcompact, compact and full-size handguns
- Ambidextrous activation buttons
- Snag-free contoured lines support quick-draw and re-holstering
- Dual mode constant-on and pulse, auto-off in 6 minutes
LaserLyte, innovators in firearms laser technologies, introduces Lyte Ryder. The most custom universal-fit pistol laser sight on the market. With a single Picatinny rail attachment screw, the Lyte Ryder installs in seconds on nearly any size pistol.
Designed with simplicity in mind, each Lyte Ryder package includes a Class IIIA Master Module laser and two laser housings that are perfectly tailored to fit most rail-equipped subcompact, compact and full-size handguns. Simplicity continues with ambidextrous activation buttons, allowing left- or right-handed shooters to easily operate the laser in constant-on or pulse modes.
Snag-free contoured lines support quick-draw and re-holstering, and its slimline form minimizes Lyte Ryder’s printing in concealed carry situations, yet remains simple to activate at a moment’s notice. Batteries can also be changed without removing the laser from the pistol, and a 6-minute auto-off function conserves battery power. Exterior windage and elevation adjustments also enable precise aiming and zeroing at any preferred distance.
From concealed carry guns to full-size duty pistols, Lyte Ryder is the next generation of universal laser sights, making it easier than ever to get on target fast with rail-equipped handguns.