Dual tube frame is fully compatibility with detachable magazine rifles like the popular AR
The Caldwell Deadshot Fieldpod allows you to achieve benchrest accuracy in the field, where it counts the most. Caldwell is known for producing rock solid shooting rests; the FieldPod is a highly portable hunting rest that allows you to bring that same stability along on your hunt. The Fieldpod's innovative design and versatility make it perfect for a variety of hunting and shooting applications.
The Deadshot Fieldpod features height adjustment ranges from 20" to 42" ensures your gun can be precisely positioned and supported whether sitting on the ground or in a chair. Get ideal position and stability for your shotgun, rifle or crossbow while shooting from a stool inside a ground blind. Improve predator hunting success with the perfect gun position on every set, minimize movement, speed up target acquisition and increase effective shooting range. Take advantage of the portable and stable design on western hunts that frequently offer long range shot opportunities. The Deadshot Fieldpod is also ideal for taking kids hunting, giving them confidence to make a great shot. Length and pivot point adjustments ensure a perfect fit and balance for any weapon. Cast aluminum hub provides tension adjustable rotation and tilting for fast and stable target acquisition. Precision cast aluminum hub system allows gun to pivot up/down and rotate left/right. Carry strap included.
- Minimum Height: 20"
- Maximum Height: 42"
- Weight: 5 lbs.
- Color: Brown
- Lightweight aluminum construction
- Innovative design easily adjusts to any gun or crossbow, supporting both forend and stock
- Quickly collapses for transportation
- Adjusts form 20" high up to 42"
- Pivots up/down and rotates left/right for quick target acquisition
- Durable cast aluminum hub for maximum stability and smooth movement
- Great for: Ground Blinds, Predator Calling, Long Range Rifle Shooting and Turkey Hunting
- Great for taking KIDS hunting!
- Enhances success and safety for a beginner by supporting the weight of a gun and provides that extra stability and confidence for the experienced shooter to take a long shot.