- The highest protein and tonnage producing clover and chicory perennial mix on the market
- Provides up to 10 tons of 30%+ forage per acre.
- Great food plot for deer and turkey
- Lasts up to 6 years
Antler King TROPHY CLOVER MIX is a mixture of 4 perennial varieties of clover, a unique variety of chicory and a variety of rapeseed that is Antler King’s ® hardiest and longest lasting perennial mix. TROPHY CLOVER MIX can be planted in the spring or fall and provide the deer a 30%+ protein diet during the spring, summer and fall. If you are looking for a food plot to give the deer what they need, when they need it, this is it! Because it is a hardy perennial, TROPHY CLOVER MIX can last 6+ years on a single planting!
- Seed Content: Clover, chicory, rapeseed
- Canadian Planting Zone: Spring or Fall
- North Planting Zone: Spring or Fall
- Transitional Planting Zone: Spring or Fall
- South Planting Zone: Spring or Fall
- Seeding Rate: 3.5 lb bag plants 1/2 acre; 24 lb. bag plants 3 acres; 50 lb. bag plants 6 acres
- Planting Depth: less than 1/4"
- Fertilizer Recommendations: 5-10-30 or 9-23-30 or 6-24-24 at 250lbs. per acre (Use 0-0-60 after plot is established)