Belt loop holster fits duty belts and jacket slots, offering the Serpa firearm retention system to officers on duty. Sturdy polymer construction. Serpa holster has a lock that engages the trigger guard. The release is made during a normal drawing motion with the trigger finger hitting the lock on the outside of the holster body. Allows full firing grip for draw and immediate retention on reholstering.
- Holster comes with both a belt loop and a paddle platform (paddle not included)
- Belt loop is adjustable for angle and rake, may be used for cross-draw, adjusts for belt width, adjusts for ride height
- Built with a jacket slot belt loop
- Cut down body and tapered trailing edge aid in concealment
- Tension adjustable detent (presses on the firearm's trigger guard) allows a selectable level of retention
- Front cut allows for fast draw and reholstering