- Heavy-duty push-button QD sling swivels for both one and two-point attachment
- Durable, precision-cast steel QD D-Ring allows for quick transition from one to two-point mode and is finished with Melonite for extreme resistance to wear and corrosion
- Custom 1.25 inch wide nylon webbing material is strong and wear resistant while remaining anti-chaff for user comfort
- Low-profile adjustment Slider for adding or removing sling tension in two-point mode with a single-hand
- Length is adjustable from 58.5" to 71.5"
Filling the same mission requirement as the standard MS3 Sling, the MS4 can quickly switch between one-point and two-point configuration. The MS4 maintains material construction and specifications identical to that of the standard MS3, but features two heavy-duty push-button QD sling swivels, along with a steel D-Ring to allow one to two-point convertibility. This modification allows compatibility with QD sling cups commonly found on lower receivers, receiver end plates, buttstocks, and many low-profile forward QD Sling mounts, including the Magpul RSA-QD.
The MS4 Dual QD GEN 2 incorporates a new low profile quick-adjust Slider which minimizes bulk and allows for secure, yet effortless, sling adjustment. Webbing length has also been increased for a comfortable fit with all body types and armor configurations.
QD attachments require a matching QD socket on the rifle (Not Included)