- Dedicated two-point sling with integrated padded section
- High-grade, ripstop coated, closed cell foam pad is sewn to the inside of the sling webbing for protection and strength
- Rapidly adjustable for length (shorter or longer) with MS1 Slider
- No tails, loops, or other potential snag hazards
- Light weight yet durable hardware made of heavy-duty polymer
- Colored webbing has Near Infrared (NIR) treatment to reduce IR signature
- Can be configured for two to one-point convertibility with optional adapters
- Length: 58.5" to 71.5"
- Width: 1.25 (webbing), 2" (padding)
The MS1 Sling is an optimized, dedicated two-point sling that serves equally well in a one-point role when using optional adapters. Built around the MS1 slider, this system provides rapid adjustments to either lengthen or shorten the sling with no slipping once set, and no tails, loops, or other potential snag hazards. In a two-point role, the MS1 allows easy shoulder transitions, rapid adjustability for hands free rifle carry and shooting support from various positions. The MS1 system also has a series of adapters that are sold separately and based on the MS3 and MS4 slings. By adding the appropriate adapter (available with Paraclip or QD Sling Swivel) for the sling, you can easily add one-point functionality to your MS1.
The MS1 Sling is made entirely in the USA, and is fully Berry Amendment compliant.