The MS1 Padded Sling is an optimized, dedicated two-point sling that serves equally well in a one-point role when using optional adapters (sold separately). Utilizing the MS1 slider, this system provides rapid adjustments to either lengthen or shorten the sling with no slipping once set, and no tails, loops, or other potential snag hazards. In a two-point role, the MS1 allows easy shoulder transitions, rapid adjustability for hands free rifle carry and shooting support from various positions. By adding the appropriate adapter (available with Paraclip or QD Sling Swivel) for the sling, you can easily add one-point functionality to your MS1.
In addition, the MS1 Padded Sling features a unique variable-width tubular webbing which completely encloses a closed cell foam pad for extra comfort on long deployments or with heavy weapons. With no exposed padding, extra folds, or grafted together components, the MS1 Padded Sling offers a streamlined and elegant solution with superior durability and aesthetics.
- Dedicated two-point sling with integrated padded section
- Custom variable-width tubular webbing (1-1/4" to 2") is strong and wear resistant while remaining anti-chafe for user comfort
- High-grade, ripstop coated, closed cell foam pad is sewn to the inside of the sling webbing for protection and strength
- Rapidly adjustable for length (shorter or longer) with new MS1 Slider
- No tails, loops, or other potential snag hazards
- Light weight yet durable hardware made of heavy-duty polymer
- Colored webbing has Near Infrared (NIR) treatment to reduce IR signature
- Can be configured for two to one-point convertibility with optional adapters
- Length: 58.5" to 71.5"
- Width: 1.25 (webbing), 2" (padding)