• Molded knuckle with premium leather cover
• Contour cut design with wrapped finger
• Digitally textured leather palm reinforcement with Kevlar Flame-Resistant (FR) thread
• Three-finger touchscreen capability
• Adjustable wrist for a custom, snug fit
• Thumb and forefinger gusset reinforcement
• Subdued branding
Magpul Gloves. The evolution of the human-mechanical interface.
The Flame-Resistant Breach Gloves are the most protective hard-use gloves in the Magpul line up. They incorporate the hard knuckle armor, digital pattern reinforced leather palms and touch screen capability of Magpul's standard breech glove and adds the Flame-Resistant (FR) protection of Nomex and Kevlar.
To determine your glove size:
- With a measuring tape or string, measure the circumference around your hand just below the knuckles (do not include your thumb)
- Measure length of the string and check the sizes above to find the closest match
- Magpul's gloves are designed to fit snugly. If you prefer a looser fitting glove, please select one size larger than you typically wear