The RCBS Grand is intended for the shotgunner who requires accurate, precision ammo. The operator starts a hull at station 1 and insert a wad in the wad guide at station 4. All other functions are performed automatically. Once in full operation, a loaded shotshell is dispensed with each pull of the handle. The automatic case-activated powder system means there is no spillage. The powder charging station is at the front of the press making it is easy to view the powder charge and convenient to remove a hull to weigh the charge. The powder bushings interchange in less than 30 seconds. Hornady Powder bushings may also be used in the charge bar.
- Universal case holders for easy removal or insertion of hulls at all stations. Allows sizing the metal portion of the hull down to the rim.
- A simple auto indexing system. It's easily removable for those who prefer manual indexing - pull the pin and the unit slips out in one piece.
- Steel sizer ring provides complete resizing of high and low base hulls - a feature not found on most other shotshell presses.
- The Tilt-Out Wad Guide is spring-loaded for easy, convenient feeding of wads. The Wad Guide is designed for use with Federal or your favorite brand of wads.
- Priming System feeds one primer at a time and is extremely reliable - no double - stacked primers, no overturned primers and no skipped primers.
- Case activated Powder System - no hull, no powder dropped and therefore no spillage, and there is no need to manually turn the powder on and off.
- Case Activated Shot System Which means no hull, no shot and best of all, no spillage.
- Interchangeable Shot Bushings are changed in about 30 seconds, and are available for most popular charge weights and shot sizes.
Accessories: Conversion kits available for quick and easy changing from 12 gauge to 20 gauge (or vice versa).
- Hornady Shot Bushings are also compatible with THE GRAND charge bar.
- The Shot Hopper has a capacity of 25 lbs of shot.
- The Powder Hopper has a capacity of 1 lb of powder
- Universal case holders allow loading of just one hull at a time without fear, of spilling powder or shot.
- This press will not load 3 1/2" magnum waterfowl loads with hevi-shot. It will not load 3 1/2" shells in the auto mode. Hevi-shot will not feed through the shot funnel or drop tube.
- Includes charge bar and a bushing for 17 grains of Red Dot Powder and 1-1/8 oz load of 7-1/2 shot.