- Professional grade, one-piece free float design and construction
- Fully dehorned for non-abrasive, comfortable feel
- Simple installation
- Super Lightweight design
- Five anti-rotation QD sling swivel sockets
- One 2.1" KeyMod aluminum rail section included
- Barrel nut and barrel nut wrench included
The Midwest Industries SS-Series Handguards are the perfect option if you are looking for an ultra-lightweight KeyMod compatible rail for your DPMS GII 308 rifle. The super slim 1.5" outside diameter reduces unwanted bulk and maintains the low-profile feel. Users will have numerous accessory mounting options thanks to the three-sided KeyMod slots. The handguard features a rock solid lock-up design that utilizes MI's torque plate system. Rest assured the SS-Series rail will last a lifetime with the rugged 6061 aluminum construction and hard coat anodizing. The handguard also comes fully dehorned for a non-abrasive, comfortable feel.