Vortex Optics Razor HD Light Hunter Rifle Scope 3-15x 42mm Matte
- Product Family #: 2420186062
- Product #: 186062
- Manufacturer #: RZR-1572
- UPC #: 875874007291
Top-tier glass and precision machining in an ultra-sleek, lightweight package define the Razor HD Light Hunter. Simple, yet elegant, this riflescope is built to exceed expectations—no matter the person or extreme hunts they take it on. HD (High Density) extra-low dispersion glass, an APO apochromatic lens system, XR Plus premium fully multi-coated lenses and ArmorTek on exterior lenses combine to deliver stunning image quality. Tack-sharp resolution from edge to edge, coupled with its ultra-forgiving eyebox, serves up a sight picture nothing short of impressive. The new G4-BDC reticle is super clean, yet highly versatile, for optimal target acquisition and pinpoint accuracy.
Featuring a one inch tube diameter, the body of the scope is machined from a single solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum. Hard-anodizing ensures superior durability and scratch resistance. O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust, and debris from penetrating the riflescope for reliable performance in all environments. Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
Rifle hunters and shooters looking for a lightweight, optically superior, riflescope that tracks true, will find their match with the Razor HD Light Hunter.
G4 BDC: Combining a target dot for pinpoint aiming, BDC hash-marks for longer range shots, and hints of the classic German Number 4, the new G4 BDC is the perfect blend of features and functionality. Slightly heavier subtensions make it easy to pick up in low light conditions. Simple, versatile, effective—that’s the G4 BDC.
HSR-4:The HSR-4 Reticle (MOA) is an ideal reticle for those who want enough information to utilize personalized ballistics, but prefer a clean look. A fine crosshair, coupled with MOA based hash-marks (2 MOA spacing), promotes fast and accurate shots from close to extended ranges.
- HD (High Density) extra-low dispersion glass
- Optically indexed lenses
- XRPlus fully multi-coated deliver the highest level of light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces for maximum brightness
- Single piece 1" aircraft aluminum tube
- ArmorTek protects exterior lenses from scratching
- Argon purged and o-ring sealed for fogproof and waterproof performance
- Shockproof. Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact
- Hard anodized finish
- Large diameter turrets
- Precision-Glide erector system ensures the components in the zoom lens mechanism glide smoothly and cleanly through all magnification ranges
Own this product?
Product Reviews are not compatible with your browser.Update Your Browser Now!