- Rugged, lightweight, anti-snag design
- Robust, Grade 8 fasteners
- 100% made in USA guaranteed for life
Vortex starts with certified USA 7075 T6 billet aluminum and hold it to an extremely tight tolerance of .0005 using their precision Computer Numeric Controlled (CNC) mill. Vortex's Precision Matched Rings are kept in pairs throughout the manufacturing process — ensuring perfection from one set to another. These Vortex rings are then serialized, vibratory tumbled, hand-bead blasted and finished off with
with a Type III hard coat anodize. Will work with Picatinny and Weaver Style mounts. Sold two rings per package. Hex wrench included.
Material: 7075-T6 billet aluminum
- Low 1"= .76" Center of scope; .260" bottom of scope tube
- Medium 30mm:= .97"Center of scope; .380" bottom of scope tube
- These Vortex Precision Matched Rings position the center of the riflescope tube at the height provided above. It is measured from the base of the mount to the center of the riflescope.
- Will work with Picatinny and Weaver Style mounts.
- Sold two rings per package. Hex wrench included.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Recommended Torque Specs: Base Clamp Screws 45-50 in/lbs; Ring Screws 15-18 in/lbs