- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable
- Rich, full-grain leather offers comfortable moisture protection and long term endurance for all job site conditions
- Danner Trailguard platform provides lightweight, seamless support to provide a roomier fit in the toe box while still offering a snug fit in the heel
- Vibram Vicious outsole is oil and slip resistant and has a low-profile 90 degree heel
- The non-metallic safety toe won’t conduct heat or cold to the foot, and meets or exceeds ASTM standard F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels
Danner borrowed the lightweight, agile Trailguard platform from their hiking boots to engineer this work boot to be nimble and tough from the ground up. The Trailguard platform is designed to cup your heel for a secure fit while offering a little more room in the toe box to accommodate feet that are carrying heavy loads or changing directions quickly. It also comes with a dual density EVA midsole for extra shock absorption and comfort. The oil and slip resistant outsole have a low profile 90 degree heel making it versatile enough for indoor and outdoor work. but for really tough jobs it has an abrasion-resistant heel cap, an all-leather upper, a non-metallic safety toe and a waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX liner.