Over ten years ago, Danner released the very first Quarry work boot. Since then, it has become a staple for workers around the country. And now, for the first time, they have brought manufacturing of the Quarry, using imported parts, to their Portland, Oregon, factory, at the same time making major improvements to its comfort and durability. The Vibram Quarry outsole is an exclusive outsole that features a 90º heel, an oil- and slip- resistant rubber compound, and a non-linear lug pattern for superior traction and debris release. Danner updated the collar liner to be instantly comfortable and re-engineered the placement of the triple-stitching to reduce wear and tear over time. Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, Danner's legendary stitchdown construction offers increased stability underfoot. The stitchdown construction allows this boot to be recrafted for years of use.
How is fits: The 610 is Danner's most universal last and can be worn by all foot shapes and sizes. It provides a snug fit through the heel while allowing ample toe room for most versatile fit. This allows more support and side-to-side movement.
- Electrical hazard ASTM F2892-11 EH footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels
- Danner's alloy toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11M I/75 C/75 EH standards and ASTM F2413-11 F I/75 C/75 EH
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX lining
- Full-grain, all leather upper provides classic design with superior protection
- Vibram Quarry outsole with oil and slip-resistant rubber compound
- Hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot
- Fiberglass shank
- Triple stitched hyper-strong thread