The Danner Bull Run 8" Work Boots feature the strength and durability of Danner's hand-crafted, stitchdown construction, the Bull Run is made in Danner's Portland, Oregon factory with an unlined, full-grain leather upper. The well-oiled, rich leather molds to your foot with minimal break-in and provides lightweight, cool comfort for work in warmer temperatures.
- Durable, well oiled, full grain leather upper
- Polyurethane footbeds are cushioned for all day comfort
- Non-marking Vibram 4014 Cristy outsole is made from blow rubber for extreme comfort
- Fiberglass shank
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2892-11 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels
- Plain toe (no safety toe)