- Danner Comfort System delivers best in class durability, support and comfort
- Durable, waterproof, oiled nubuck leather upper
- Danner Dry waterproof protection
- Anatomical design and broader toe box for responsive fit
- Plush dual density footbed for cushioning, underfoot venting for maximum airflow and Airthotic heel clip for support
- Danner Crafter outsole with a 90 degree heel and oil and slip resistant traction
- Non-metallic toe meets or exceeds ASTM F213-11 M I/75 C/75 standards
With its classic design and hardworking components, the Danner Crafter is the model of tradition. But behind the classic oiled nubuck leather is a work boot that has to be worn to be believed. Featuring the Danner Comfort System (DCS), the Crafter delivers best in class durability, support and cushioning. Danner built it with a wider toe box for a more comfortable, responsive fit. Then they added a patent pending footbed that combines underfoot channels and venting for maximum airflow and an Airthotic heel clip for added support. The waterproof Danner Dry liner keeps feet dry while the oil and slip resistent outsole keeps you on your feet. Working overtime has never felt so comfortable.