- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX lining
- Full-grain, all leather upper provides classic design with superior protection
- Exclusive Vibram Quarry outsole features 90º heel, oil and slip resistant rubber compound
- Hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot
- Fiberglass shank
- Triple stitched hyper-strong thread
Danner's most popular work boot – now built in Portland, Oregon. Danner developed a new Vibram Quarry outsole and upgraded the midsole to a single, solid piece for increased longevity. Danner also updated the collar liner to be instantly comfortable and re-engineered the placement of the triple-stitching to reduce wear and tear over time. Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, legendary stitchdown construction offers increased stability underfoot. Danner's stitchdown boots can be recrafted to provide years of use. Made in USA with imported components.
How is fits: The 610 is Danner's most universal last and can be worn by all foot shapes and sizes. It provides a snug fit through the heel while allowing ample toe room for most versatile fit. This allows more support and side-to-side movement.
- Electrical hazard ASTM F2892-11 EH footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels