- 3-Layer bonded GORE-TEX fabric
- Salt and chlorine resistant material prevent fading and wear
- UA signature Storm technology repels rain and snow for all-weather training
- Anti-odor technology prevents the growth of odor causing microbes
- High neck functions like a gaiter with mesh zones for breathability
The UA Ridge Reaper Hydro Rain Jacket was constructed with a three-layer stretch material and GORE-TEX membrane that provides 20k/20k waterproofness and breathability. With two chest and two waterproof hand zipper pockets secure all your belonging and one internal waterproof zip pocket will protect your electronics. An adjustable hem allows a custom fit and prevents rain and wind from blowing-up your back. Articulated arms minimize the raise of the jacket when casting for shooting and eliminate excess weight and bulk. The hood is designed for unobscured peripheral vision for safety and has a reflective branding so others can see you. The Hydro Jacket also has stain release materials to keep blood, guts, and dirt from soaking in. Anti-odor technology prevents the growth of odor causing microbes keeping you and your gear smelling fresh. A D-ring on the front of the jacket always for a killswitch to be attached for boating safety.