The Rollypoly is a compact, expandable dump pouch that was originally designed to hold seven AR-15 magazines, either vertically or horizontally, yet its usefulness is only limited by the imagination. The bag features snag-free elastic cord closures, drain grommet and a hook-&-loop fastener flap that retains the bag in its folded state, as well as doubling as a lid with the bag fully deployed. The Rollypoly attaches to a belt, MOLLE/PALS webbing with Malice Clips (sold separately), or can be piggybacked onto larger packs. Measures 3" x 3" x 1.75" folded, and is 6" in diameter and 8" tall when open. 190 cubic inches total storage space.
- Folded: 3" long x 3" wide x 1.75" thick
- Open: 6" diameter, 8" tall
- Total Volume: 190 cu. in.
- Belt: Closed Loop
- Attach: Short Malice Clips (sold separately);Siamese SlikClip (included)
- Can be a mag holder or shotgun shell pouch
- Snag-free elastic shock cord closures
- Hook-&-loop fastener flap
- Grommet on bottom for fast and easy draining