- Height (Enclosed Part): 3.75"
- Height (Max Content): hold flashlight up to 5.0"
- Diameter: 1.25" with Elastic Ret.
- Belt: 3" Closed Loop
- Attach: 3" TacTie™ (sold separately) used for modular attachment onto ALICE, MOLLE/PALS, Maxpedition webbing
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
Maxpedition's 4" Flashlight Sheath are space-saving, versatile and lateral elastic retention equipped. This sheath is designed to accommodate a wide variety of flush or flared bezel flashlights from all major manufacturers. Because Maxpedition does not use cost-saving crimped bottoms in its pouches and sheaths, this product sports a true diameter of 1.1" from opening to base. These features increase the sheath's carrying capacity and make it more durable. What's more, the sheath's slim profile makes it easy to work with when configuring a tactical vest or duty belt. A secure hook-&-loop lid provides a high degree of adjustability while the grommeted bottom provides quick drainage and shine through functionality.