- Main compartment: 13" x 9-1/2" x 4" slightly tapered towards the top, front and back divider, internal loop field for CCW, inner organizer pocket, YKK#10 zipper closure, drainage grommet
- Front upper pocket: 9" x 4" x 1" with divider and elastic organizer loops
- Front lower pocket: 9" x 9" x 1-1/2" with divider, elastic organizer loops, key retention
- Front slip pocket: 8" x 8", YKK zipper closure
- Rear pocket: 11" x 9" with internal loop field for CCW, button closure
- Modular webbing: 3 rows x 5 channels in front, 6 rows x 2 channels on both sides, 2 sets on shoulder strap.
- Belt loop: Hook-and-loop flap style, non-slip texture, accommodates up to 2-1/2" wide belt
- Shoulder strap: Ambidextrous. Integral with 2" webbing and Duraflex Warrior side-release buckle, can be concealed in rear compartment
- Cross strap: Ambidextrous. Adjustable in length. Made from 3/4" webbing with built-in survival whistle side release buckle
- Handle: 1" webbing with cushion and Duraflex D-rings for optional shoulder strap
- Approximate overall volume: 660 cu. in.
- Hydration: Fits up to 50 oz. reservoir (not included)
- Empty weight: 2 lb, 6 oz
The Malaga GearSlinger features a padded ambidextrous shoulder strap and an internal loop field for CCW. This bag has multiple storage compartments which can store items such as eyeglasses or flashlights. The main compartment measures 13" x 9-1/2" x 4" and the total volume of the bag is approximately 660 cubic inches. This bag is ideal for a number of applications from use as a carry-on to transporting gear to the range.