The Maxpedition Surgical Glove Pouch is ideal for military or civilian medical personnel who work in the field and need to stow their gloves when not in use, but must keep them readily accessible. Hook and loop lid closures with oversized pull tabs ensure the gloves will be secure but also easy to deploy should the need arise. The pouch can easily be installed on or removed from MOLLE equipment or it can be worn horizontally on a belt. This pouch is divided into four compartments, each designed to hold one pair of gloves, so the user may retrieve one set independently of the others.
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength