The Maxpedition Nalgene Water Bottle is just as tough as the rest of your Maxpedition gear because it is made of Lexan polycarbonate, which is resistant to impacts, stains and odors. The wide-mouth opening fits many water filters and purifiers and is large enough to accommodate ice cubes to keep the beverage cold. The lid creates a leakproof seal. The bottle is top rack dishwasher safe and can withstand temperatures from -211 to 275 degrees Fahrenheit. The Maxpedition logo on the bottle's side will let everyone know that your gear is for hard use only!
- Resistant to staining
- Resistant to retaining odors
- Printed graduations simplify the process of measuring
- Large opening fits most water purifiers and filters, accommodates ice cubes
- Caps are made to mate perfectly with bottles, creating a leakproof system
- Attached loop-top lid that won't come loose
- Loops doubles as a carry handle.
- Dishwasher safe (top rack, please make sure it does not come in contact with heating element)