Berger Hybrid bullets are designed to achieve extreme accuracy for competitive and recreational target shooters. Berger Hybrid bullets combine a tangent ogive with a secant ogive to produce the highest possible BC with the least sensitivity to seating depth. This allows the shooter to take advantage of the best of both designs.
- Caliber: 264 Caliber, 6.5mm
- Bullet Diameter: .264"
- Bullet Weight: 140 Grains
- Bullet Length: 1.426"
- Bullet Style: Hybrid Target Hollow Point Boat Tail
- Recommended Barrel Twist: 1 in 8" or faster
- Sectional Density: 0.287
- Ballistics Coefficient: 0.618