- Fits blades up to 1-3/4" wide and 1/4" thick.
- Short model fits blade lengths up to 6"
- Long model fits blade lengths up to 8"
- Fully adjustable utility / tool pouch.
- "Diamond Braid Cord" tie-down and leg-loop rigging.
- Unique "MULTI-FIT" KYDEX liner securely holds most blade widths and thicknesses (removable for cleaning).
- Tie-down loops on underside.
- Web loop at bottom for tie-down to packs, leg-loop, etc.
- Extra durability with double-layered 1000D. Cordura fabric used throughout.
- Mil-spec. Grommet tie-downs along sides of sheath body.
- Jump-ready with redundant tie-down for knife handle and additional secure-down points along body and backside of sheath.
The Spec.-Ops. Combat Master utility knife sheath was developed to be the answer to a need from the field: Safely and securely carry the operators blade as well as be able to easily adapt to all MOLLE type systems as well as duty and pants belts. The Spec.-Ops. Combat Master is the only sheath commercially available that was specifically designed to accomplish this feat. Fully jumpable and overbuilt, this is the essential sheath for your combat blade!