The Geissele Super Precision MRO Series was developed specifically to work with the Trijicon MRO and like mounted red dot optics. These mounts are precision machined from a single piece of 7075-T6 high strength aluminum. They are available in black Type 3 hard coat anodize as well as Geissele's proprietary DDC (Desert Dirt Color) type 3 hard coat anodize. Utilizing Geissele’s update of the classic nut and bolt method, this mount will attach your red dot to your weapon with 1,400 pounds of clamping force, and features 3 shear lugs for maximum rigidity and return to zero.
Height (Top of rail to optical center):
- Absolute Co-Witness= 1.41"
- Lower 1/3 Co-Witness= 1.515"
- Milled from a single block of 7075-T6 Billet
- Three shear lugs machined to keep mount in place from recoil and bolt carrier counter recoil
- Attaches to Picatinny Rail with nut and clamp system that provides 1400 lbs. of clamping force per nut
- Sturdy and lightweight construction