The LG-405 laser sight is the latest design in Lasergrips for the wildly popular Smith & Wesson J-Frame revolver line. Featuring a front activated laser that is engaged instinctively when the revolver is held in a natural shooting grip, the LG-405 laser sight is manufactured with a rubber overmold material over a polymer base. In addition to the enhanced sighting provided by Crimson Trace Lasergrips, the LG-405 also features an innovative air pocket on top of the backstrap that effectively reduces felt recoil up to 30%. The LG-405 on a J-Frame is ideal for deep concealment.
Crimson Trace also extends one free set of batteries a year for life when you register you Crimson Trace product on the manufacturers website.
- Activation: Front
- Battery Type: CR2032 3V Lithium (2)
- Battery Life: 4 Hours
- Master On/Off: Yes
- Material: Polymer with Rubber Overmolded Wrap-Around
- Warranty: 3-year complete
- Fits Smith & Wesson Round Butt J-Frame revolvers only with compact grip.
- User Adjustable Windage and Elevation
- Qualifies for free batteries for life from Crimson Trace
Crimson Trace Lasergrips are factory-sighted to approximate point-of-impact at 50-feet.