- Direct attach welt construction
- King Toe technology provides 44% more toe room
- Endurance Cross Wire sole
- Removable polyurethane footbed
- ASTM F2413-11, M/l/75/C/75, EH
The Irish Setter Farmington is a versatile boot for skilled tradespeople and anyone who needs a little extra wiggle room in the toebox. King Toe technology provides 44% more toe room than typical work boots. The added space allows toes to stretch, providing added comfort and stability. The Farmington also features sturdy direct-attach Goodyear welt construction and an Endurance Cross Wire sole for stability underfoot.