Super strong and abrasion resistant, this non-PVC mid-weight dry bag has space saving low profile Hypalon lash loops on the sides for secure stacking and a roll-resistant oval shape. A great choice for rugged water sports like kayaking, canoeing and rafting. Suitable to keep contents dry in any wet situation where the bag is not submerged. Sea to Summit Big River Dry Bags are constructed with 420D TPU laminated nylon fabric with 10,000 mm waterhead. All seams are double stitched, reinforced and tape sealed. Waterproof Hypalon roll top closure does not wick moisture.
- TPU laminated fabric with 10,000 mm waterhead
- Super strong and abrasion resistant 420 D nylon fabric
- Waterproof, double stitched, reinforced, tape sealed seams
- Hypalon lash loops for secure attachment or stacking
- Waterproof Hypalon roll top closure does not wick moisture
- Space saving, low profile, streamlined shape
- Oval base resists rolling - stays where you put it