- Air permeable, waterproof eVENT® fabric base
- Valve-free air expelling design for compact packing
- Space saving, low profile, streamlined shape
- Oval base resists rolling, stays where you put it
- Waterproof non-wicking Hypalon® roll top closure
- 10,000mm waterhead, lightweight durable nylon fabric
- All seams are double stitched and tape sealed
- Reinforced stitching on stress points
- White interior for better visibility of contents
The Sea to Summit eVAC Dry Bag is a slimmed down version of the award winning eVENT Compression Dry Bag. Sea to Summit uses waterproof, air permeable eVENT fabric on the base for valve-free air expelling, allowing compact packing. Instead of straps for compression, you just roll the sack down and air is pushed out of the base. Then close the buckle and you've just saved space and weight. The sack is oval-shaped, rather than round so they resist rolling when laid on their side. Suitable to keep contents dry in any wet situation where the bag is not submerged.
The eVAC Dry Bag incorporates a waterproof non-wicking Hypalon roll top closure and 10,000mm waterhead, lightweight durable nylon fabric to insure top notch protection. All seams are double stitched and tape sealed and reinforced stitching is used on all stress points. The interior is white for better visibility of contents.
Any roll-top dry sack must be closed properly to ensure water can't get in. Begin by folding the Hypalon™ strip down first and be sure to have at least three rolls before closing the buckle. Avoid contact with sharp objects or subjecting the sack to high abrasion, as this could compromise the waterproof fabric. Like all manufacturers of roll-top, fabric dry sacks, Sea to Summit recommends that sensitive electronic devices be 'double bagged' (i.e. putting electronics inside one dry sack then placing this inside a second dry sack). For maximum protection, the use of a waterproof hard case should be considered. Not intended for situations where dry sack will be submerged under water.