- Advanced strength to weight performance
- Ultra-Sil Nano has a 1,200mm waterhead
- Fully seam-sealed for maximum water-proofness
- Reinforced stitching for greater seam strength on all stress points
- Compact and super lightweight with oval base design for easy packing
In the age of ultra-lightweight everything, Sea to Summit has developed a range of ultra-lightweight dry bags to save those crucial few grams. Using a 15 denier Sil/PU nylon fabric we call Ultra-Sil® Nano, a lightweight side release buckle and a thinner roll top closure we have created a dry bag that is 30% lighter than the standard Ultra-Sil Dry Bags! These dry bags are fully seam-sealed for maximum water-proofness. Ultra-Sil Nano has a 1,200mm waterhead. The Hypalon roll top closure does not wick moisture. The Ultra-Sil Nano dry bags are designed to keep contents dry in any wet situation where the bag is not submerged. This product is not intended for boating or marine use.