- Made of 15D Ultra-Sil® Nano fabric
- Waterproof seams—double stitched and tape sealed
- Guy attachment points on corners so that it can convert to a two-person shelter
- Sides snap together for rain protection when worn as a poncho
- Siliconized outer surface won’t wet out
- Drawcord raises rear hem when not used with a pack
- Accommodates a large pack
The Sea to Summit Ultra-Sil Nano Tarp Poncho is a super light weight solution for fast packing without a tent. Ideal for use as a rain poncho with an ergonomic 3-panel contoured draw cord hood with functional and generous brim. Now made with our super lightweight and waterproof Ultra-Sil Siliconized Cordura® fabric, so all seams are factory taped. Designed to fully cover you and your pack in a downpour. Sides snap together for additional rain protection.
It's also ideal for temperate climates when a waterproof jacket would be too sweaty. Makes a great emergency shelter to have along for day trips.