The Sea to Summit eVent Compression Dry Bag uses a concept in compression dry bags - there is no valve. This innovation uses an air-permeable base made of eVent waterproof fabric, which allows air to be pushed out of the bag, but won't allow water to get back in. Suitable to keep contents dry in any wet situation where the bag is not submerged.
The eVent Compression Dry Bags are constructed of rugged 70 D nylon in the body & lid. All seams are double stitched and tape sealed for waterproof protection. A roll top Hypalon closure with lid and 4 straps evenly compresses and maintains the compressed size. All stress points are reinforced and a pull handle on the bottom rounds out the design.
- Unique compression idea - allows air to be pushed out to compress, but water can't get in because of the waterproof, air permeable eVent fabric base
- Rugged 70 D nylon body & lid
- Waterproof seams - double stitched and tape sealed
- Roll top Hypalon® closure with lid and 4 straps evenly compresses and maintains compressed size
- Reinforced stitching on all stress points
- Pull handle on the bottom
- Super compact and very light