- Made from 15 Denier Sil/PU coated 1,200mm waterhead rated Nylon
- Eight Hypalon and bar-tack reinforced tie-out points
- Extremely lightweight and compact
- Reinforced corners with cord lock and guy lines
- A trekking pole can be placed through the circular bar-tack
The Sea to Summit Escapist Tarp is made from seam sealed waterproof 15D Ultra-Sil® Nano fabric, the 15 Denier Sil/PU coated 1,200mm waterhead rated Nylon. The eight Hypalon ® tie-out points will each hold the tip of a trekking pole and have cord adjuster and reflective guy lines pre-attached. These eight versatile points help the Escapist achieve a really wide variety of setup options and also attach easily to the Escapist Mesh Inners, available separately.
The large Escapist tarp can comfortably sleep two when set up as an A-frame. It also makes a good tent awning or sun shelter.
The medium Escapist can protect two sleepers from the rain when set up close to the ground as an A-Frame.
Material: 15D Ultra-Sil Nano
- Medium: 8'6" x 6'6"
- Large: 10' x 10'
- Medium: 9.5 oz.
- Large: 12.3 oz.