- Lightweight, durable and low pack size
- Easy to set-up
- Made from 20D Polyester, a parachute nylon material
- No-See-Um Mosquito mesh 1000 per square inch, to prevent insects from disturbing your sleep
- Comes with a Suspension Attachment System with Tree Protector including two steel carabiners, making setting up simple
- Max User Weight: 180kg/400lbs
- Includes a zippered, mesh front carrying case and stuff sack
This Jungle Hammock with Mosquito Net is great for those who don’t want to carry a tent but want protection from insects. This Jungle Hammock comes with Mosquito Netting built right into the product. Its great for those looking for a simple solution when out and about in the woods or jungle.
It is made with 20D Polyester, a parachute nylon material and No-See-Um Mosquito mesh 1000 per square inch, to prevent insects from disturbing your sleep. The Jungle Hammock with Mosquito Net is supplied with 4 pieces of 4m/13ft long elasticated guy ropes as well as a Suspension Attachment System with tree protectors. Supplied with two steel carabiners for attaching to the Suspension Attachment System. Max User Weight: 180kg/400lb.
Suspension Attachment System: Made out of “550” paracord with knots spaced to allow for various attachment points and distances from the tree or post to the hammock. No more fumbling and tying knots, nor finding the perfectly spaced tree as the Suspension Attachment System allows for various lengths to attach the hammock as required. Simply wrap the Suspension Attachment System around the desired tree then run the knotted end through the loop end and attach the carabiner on the hammock to the knotted section to achieve the desired length and height when setting up.