- Sleek, low-profile Composite MOLLE panel provides secure attachment for pouches and gear
- Internal composite MOLLE panel allows custom configuration of essential gear/pouches
- Composite MOLLE on harness for front-facing pouch attach
- Full clamshell opening for easy access to main compartment
- Lower access zipper allows you to quickly stash or grab an item from the main compartment
- Multiple drink tube exit ports for routing tube over the shoulder or under the arm
- Fully adjustable waist-belt stows easily when not in use
Take on the world with your hands free when you keep your water in the Camelbak Skirmish 100oz hydration reservoir. Padded for the ultimate wearable comfort, these hydration packs designed by Camelbak feature a comfortable 7mm EVA foam harness as well as 3mm closed cell PE foam on the back panel to keep you feeling your best all day long. In order to keep you hydrated and ready for your next adventure, the Skirmish backpack can hold up to 3 liters of water that is delivered to you through the patented pure flow tube and big Bite valve. Whenever your adventure calls for all of your energy, keep your body happy with the Camelbak skirmish 3 Liter MIL spec hydration backpack. This pack comes with the Mil Spec Antidote Lumbar Reservoir. More than just a reservoir, the Antidote redefines the ultimate delivery system for an Operator's water supply and provides maximum adaptability for changing missions or combat environments. It includes a quick link exit port and ql hydrolock bite valve adapter allowing the tube to click off for faster refilling with auto shut-off. It also features a new fill port with air-light 1/4 turn open/close for quick, secure seal that can't be over-tightened.
Material: 500D Ripstop Cordura
Dimensions: 20.3" x 14.6" x 12.1"
Weight: 4.8 lbs
Capacity: 2014 cu. in.
Hydration Compatible: Yes
Hydration Capacity: 3 liters
Hydration Bladder Included: Yes