- Premium 3.5 lb T3 trigger
- Auto-engaging safety
- Over-the-top limb pockets
- 11" ISO-Taper limbs
- ACRA-ANGLE barrel
Next generation speed and handling the adjustable Fusion S stock and ultra-compact, powerful 13.5-inch XLT bow assembly form a deadly combination that redefines performance and maneuverability for the easy-to-handle next generation Turbo GT. A premium 3.5 pound T3 trigger delivers a smooth, crisp pull for increased accuracy with optimum creep and safety. Dry-Fire-Inhibitor prevents dry-firing the crossbow when not loaded. Over-the-Top limb pockets and Zytel limb suspension system separates and isolates the limbs from direct contact with the riser to reduce sound and vibration. ACRA-ANGLE barrel eliminates finger pinching and ensures accuracy when manually drawing the crossbow.
- TenPoint’s 3x Pro-View 2 Scope mounted on a machined aluminum 7/8-inch Fixed Dovetail Mount
- Available with the Standard Rope Cocker, ACUdraw or ACUdraw 50 cocking mechanism
- Instant Detach 3-Arrow Quiver
- Ambidextrous Side-Mount Quiver Bracket
- Three-pack of TenPoint Pro Elite carbon arrows with 100-grain practice points
- Owner’s Instructional DVD
- TenPoint vehicle window sticker
The patented ACUdraw is the most user-friendly and practical solution available on the market today for cocking a crossbow effortlessly and accurately. Fully integrated into the stock, with no dangling parts, it requires only the strength of the average person’s index finger to operate. The ACUdraw allows hunters of all ages and physical abilities to enjoy the great experience of bowhunting.
The ACUdraw 50 is integrated into the butt stock and reduces the force needed to cock a crossbow by about 50 percent. After used the rope neatly retracts in the housing for quick, easy storage.