- Premium 3.5 lb T3 trigger
- Dry-Firer Inhibitor
- Lightweight, floating woven carbon fiber barrel
- 11-inch Iso-Taper limbs
A shot of adrenaline for your arrow! A perfectly balanced precision hunting machine, the premium level Carbon Nitro RDX features our ultra-light carbon fiber barrel and an innovative adjustable C3 carbon stock. Its RDX bow assembly measures a remarkable 10-inches axle-to-axle when cocked and delivers a vicious hit up to 385 FPS. The lightweight, floating woven carbon fiber ACRA-ANGLE barrel eliminates finger pinching and ensures accuracy when manually drawing the crossbow. Dry-Fry-Inhinitor (DFI) prevents the crossbow from dry-firing when not loaded. A premium 3.5 pound T3 trigger with metal-injection-molded components delivers a smooth, crisp pull for increased accuracy and optimum creep for safety. Over-the-Top limb pocket with Zytel limb suspension system separates and isolates the limbs from direct contact with the riser to reduce sound and vibration.
- TenPoint’s RangeMaster Pro Scope mounted on a machined aluminum 7/8-inch Fixed Dovetail Mount
- Your choice of either the patented ACUdraw or Dedd Sled 50 cocking mechanism
- Instant Detach 3-Arrow Quiver
- Ambidextrous Side-Mount Quiver Bracket
- Six-pack of TenPoint Pro Elite carbon arrows with 100-grain practice points
- TenPoint’s exclusive RDX String Stop System
- Owner’s Instructional DVD
- TenPoint vehicle window sticker
The patented ACUdraw is the most user-friendly and practical solution available on the market today for cocking a crossbow effortlessly and accurately. Fully integrated into the stock, with no dangling parts, it requires only the strength of the average person’s index finger to operate. The ACUdraw allows hunters of all ages and physical abilities to enjoy the great experience of bowhunting.
The Dedd Sled 50 is a manual rope cocking device that reduces the force needed to cock a crossbow by half, but is not integrated into the stock.