The Flipper Rest II was the first arrow rest to use a folding arm with return spring to provide optimal fletching clearance. This arrow rest is easy to install with self adhesive mounting and thanks to it's extra rugged construction the Flipper Rest is ideal for even the heaviest compound or traditional bows. Sometimes simple is better. If you are looking for a reliable, durable rest with a simple but proven design, the flipper rest is the one for you.
- Ideal for traditional bows and compounds with non-offset risers
- First rests to use a folding arm with a return spring
- Great fletching clearance, increased speed, flatter trajectory and better arrow penetration
- Ultra-thin for maximum centershot clearance
- Easy to install, self adhesive mounting
- Rugged construction