- 100% High Modulus Carbon Fiber for Strength and Durability
- Small Outer Diameter for Extreme Speed and Flatter Trajectory
- Nano Ceramic "ICE" Coating Improves Penetration/Allows Easy Target Removal
- 7075 Precision Components
- Spine Aligned for Increased Accuracy and Tighter Grouping
- 100% Hand Fletched
If you are looking for maximum downrange speed this is the ideal arrow for you. The Victory RIP XV Extreme Velocity Hunting shaft is designed with one objective - maximum speed and long range performance in a small diameter arrow. By employing unique composite materials expertise, Victory engineers were able to test, retest and finally settle on an exclusive combination of resins and carbon fibers that make the RIP XV a reality. With Industry leading straightness tolerances of ±.001” and tight weight tolerances coupled with Victory’s Spine alignment process, the RIP XV is truly a one of a kind arrow.
Note: Arrow nock color and fletching color on arrows is selected at the factory. All arrows within a single pack will be the same fletching and nock color combination. Proper spine selection is the key to optimum arrow flight. All arrow shafts are full-length uncut and the inserts are loose. Shafts will need to be cut to length and the inserts will need to be installed and glued. Field points or broadheads are not included with the arrows.