- High-performance PhotoChromatic shell; 80% tougher, turns color faster
- Wide Delrin Hush Wheels for smooth adjustment and quiet operation
- Lockable third axis prevents any movement when you tighten screws, provides easier fine-tuning
- Full 2nd and 3rd axis adjustability, 3rd axis adjustability gives you more accurate uphill/downhill shooting
- Floating pin bushings for smooth, easy fine-tuning of sight pins
- Oversized second axis adjustable level is easier to see, easier to set
- Gang horizontal and vertical calibrated adjustment
- Inch Wheel micro-adjustable pins
- Interchangeable fluorescent guard ring
The Black Gold fixed-position Revenge has all of the very latest, high performance innovations available today! One of the things that sets the Revenge apart from so many other premier bowsights is true 2nd and 3rd axis adjustability. If you want to be able to fine-tune your bowsight for all conditions and all terrain, you want a Black Gold Revenge. The Revenge comes equipped with the high-performance PhotoChromatic shell, which is 80% tougher and turns color faster than the previous model. The Chromatic shell automatically darkens in bright light to dull pins, prevent pin halo. The pins are made from the revolutionary SkyCoil, which gathers light from above for unmatched pin brightness when you need it. For easy adjustment the Revenge offers gang horizontal and vertical calibrated micro adjustment and Inch Wheel micro-adjustable pins. The Revenge also features an oversized second axis adjustable level that is easier to see and set, and Wide Delrin Hush Wheels for smooth adjustment and quiet operation. The machined aluminum guard provides maximum durability and pin protection and features a fluorescent interchangeable guard ring for quick and sure peep alignment even in low light with Nitrous Green coming standard on every sight.
Black Gold has revolutionized the process of adjusting sight pins; gone are the days trying to move a sight pin a fraction of an inch with a hex wrench. Nothing compares to the exclusive Inch-Wheel Micro-Adjustment System which is calibrated so one full turn equals approximately one inch at 20 yards! You can fine-tune each individual pin. It’s fast, easy and simple!