Easton Camo Hunter Alloy Arrow 4" Vanes
- Product Family #: 2860210984
- Product #: 983619
- Manufacturer #: 294012TF
- UPC #: 723560940127
No matter your game, style, preference or budget, Easton has an arrow that’s made for your quiver. A bowhunting classic for more than 40 years, there’s a slew of reasons why the classic Easton Camo Hunter is still one of the world’s most effective and demanded hunting arrows. The arrows have tremendous strength, unmatched accuracy, perfect spines, a track record of success and they are affordable. Aluminum arrows feature the straightest, most spine-consistent technology in modern archery. That’s one reason why bowhunters who have “been there, done that” rely on this timeless classic for utterly reliable deadliness in any hunting situation.
The four-digit number refers to the outside diameter and wall thickness of the shaft. The first two numbers are the outside diameter in 64ths of an inch. The second two numbers are the wall thickness in thousands of an inch. For example, a 2514 shaft would be 25/64th of an inch in diameter and .014 of an inch wall thickness. OD and wall thickness are the two variables in controlling spine for aluminum arrows.
- Arrow nock color, fletching color, and outsert color on arrows is selected at the factory. All arrows within a single pack will be the same fletching and nock color combination.
- Depending on production runs colors may vary.
- Proper spine selection is the key to optimum arrow flight.
- All arrow shafts are full-length uncut and the inserts are loose. Shafts will need to be cut to length and the inserts will need to be installed and glued. Field points or broadheads are not included with the arrows.
Need More Information?
Customer Q&A are not compatible with your browser.Update Your Browser Now!
Own this product?
Product Reviews are not compatible with your browser.Update Your Browser Now!