Imperial Whitetail Winter-Greens is an annual blend of cool season WINA brassicas specifically designed for late-season food plots and late-season hunting. Imperial Whitetail Winter-Greens is highly drought-resistant, able to withstand extremely cold temperatures and stands tall even under snow so that deer will find it when everything else is either dead or buried.
Seed Content: Brassica Blend
Seeding Rate: 3 lbs (1/2 acre), 12 lbs (2 acre)
Planting Depth: 1/4"
Fertilizer Recommendations: 400 lbs of 17-17-17 fertilizer per acre
- More attractive to deer than any other brassicas tested by the Whitetail Institute
- Fortified with a small amount of Whitetail Institute's tall tine turnip
- Highly nutritious late season food source
- Establishes and grows rapidly
- Extreme drought and cold tolerant
- Provides abundant tonnage, attraction and energy in the early and late seasons