This Advanced Armament ASAP Piston enhances the versatility of an AAC Evolution 9, ECO-9 or Ti-RANT 9 Silencer by allowing the suppressor to be swapped between various different host firearms with different barrel threads. All that's necessary to convert the silencer to be compatible with a different barrel thread pitch is to select the proper ASAP piston and use it to replace the existing one residing in the rear of the sound suppressor. All AAC ASAP pistons are constructed of heat treated stainless steel with a bead blasted matte finish, and each is engraved to indicate the thread diameter, thread pitch and direction of rotation for installation.
- 1/2"-28 Thread: Most Common Aftermarket 9mm Barrels
- 1/2"-32 Thread: Common Factory Carbine & SMG 9mm Barrels
- 1/2"-36 Thread: Common Factory Carbine & SMG 9mm Barrels
- M13.5x1 LH Thread: Factory Sig Sauer, HK, S&W M&P and Factory Glock (sold in the US) 9mm Barrels
- M13x1 RH Thread: Factory Glock 9mm Barrels (Generally not available in US)