- Three-section, lightweight aluminum legs with matte black finish
- High-strength ABS plastic head and leg connectors
- Universal Shooting Rest swivels 360 degrees and is rubber covered to prevent damage to gun stocks
- Rapid-adjust twist locks loosen or tighten legs with just a couple of turns
- Removable rubber feet unscrew to reveal a carbide tip for better grip on ice
- Can be used in sitting or kneeling positions
- Height adjustment from 21" - 40".
This rest is built to be lightweight and easily packable. Coming in at a lower price point, this rest is perfect for the weekend warrior who has a hard time justifying spending money on gear you won't get to use nearly as often as you would like to. It is still built with all the features of the more expensive shooting sticks, but utilizes ABS plastic to reduce weight.
Note: Important! The SB-2 is their lightest, least expensive bipod, and is not designed to hold more than 10-12 lbs of weight on the shooting rest. Unlike other BOG-POD bipods, it features an ABS plastic head and leg connectors to reduce its weight. Therefore, it is not designed for extremely hard field use. When the legs of the bipod are spread fully out, it is important to make sure not to put any excessive downward pressure on the rest as this could cause damage to the leg connectors.