- Six variable, high-speed rotating stations (four at <350 rpm; two at <550 rpm)
- Two fixed stations for case neck brushes
- Tools included for all stations
- Storage area for tools not in use
- 120-240 VAC for operation in multiple countries
- US, UK, EU and Australian power cords
- 2-year limited warranty
Getting brass ready to reload used to be a long, arduous process. No more. The RCBS Brass Boss features six variable speed, rotating stations that completely prepare trimmed brass for reloading, all in one stop. The Brass Boss includes tools for all six stations: an inside VLD chamfering tool, outside deburring tool, primer pocket cleaner (small/large), military crimp remover (small/large), primer pocket uniformer (small/large), case neck brushes (four diameters) and a tub of dry case neck lubricant. Save time, elbow grease and process brass efficiently with Brass Boss.