- Gore-Tex waterproof membrane
- DWR treated hardshell outer
- Digitized goat skin palm
- Midweight 180 grams fleece lining for mid-season temperatures
- Pre-curved fingers for better fit and movement
- Single-layer neoprene cuff
- Stay Put liner
The Refuge line of gloves from Drake Waterfowl feature Gore-Tex membranes to ensure 100% waterproof breathable performance. The Drake Hardshell outer fabric features a DWR (Durable Water Repllant) treated finish to resist water absorption and the digitized goat skin palm provides a secure grip in any conditions. This glove also features Drake's Stay Put liner system that eliminates bunching, twisting, and pulling on the liners that is a common problem with other gloves.